- Mill Street, Dublin 8 – road closure. Commencing Saturday February 25th to Sunday 26th, typically between 8:00am and 8:00pm, local diversions will be in place.
- Martyr's Road, from the Old O'Connor's Shopping Centre car park entrance (excl. entrance,) up to the Abbey Street junction (excl. entrance,) a 24/7 road closure will be in place from Saturday 25th February to Friday 3rd March.
- Abbey Street, from Kenyon Street junction to O'Connor's car park entrance (excl. entrance,) a 24/7 road closure will be in place from Saturday 25th February to Friday 3rd March.
- Summerhill/Ormand Street, Nenagh, works to service connections on-going, Monday 27th February to Friday 3rd March, working hours typically 8:00am – 8:00pm, traffic management will be in place with a stop go system in place for the duration.
- Cleaboy Road, Commencing from 8:00am to 6:00pm, for an expected duration of four weeks. Temporary traffic lights will be in place and stop and go will be in place at peak times.
- Catherine Street, works on-going. Two way traffic will be in place. Working hours typically 8:00am to 6:00pm.
- Road closure on Mary Street from the Opera house to the junction of Mary Street/ School Street, for an expected duration of one week, commencing Monday February 27th to Friday March 3rd. Local diversions will be in place and pedestrian access will be maintained.
- Trinity Road, traffic management will be in place with a stop and go system for the duration.
- William Street, traffic management will be in place with a stop and go system for the duration.
• Rosslare Road, stop and go when required.
• Newtown Road, stop and go when required.
The working hours in all works in Wexford will be typically from 7.30am – 6.00pm.
Gas Networks Ireland wishes to apologise for any inconvenience caused during this work.
If you have any queries or concerns in relation to our works, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1850 200 694