The symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning can be similar to those caused by other illnesses such as a cold or flu.
If you, or anyone in your house, experience any of the following symptoms when using a gas appliance, or any fuel burning appliance, turn it off immediately and seek medical advice.
- Unexplained headaches, chest pains or muscular weakness
- Sickness, diarrhoea or stomach pains
- Sudden dizziness when standing up
- General lethargy
- Do not use/turn the gas appliance back on until it has been inspected by a Registered gas installer