Ervia is a commercial semi-state company which provides strategic national gas and water infrastructure and services in Ireland. Through our regulated business, Gas Networks Ireland, we build and operate one of the most modern and safe gas networks in the world. In 2014, we took responsibility for the operation and maintenance of Ireland's water and wastewater assets through our other regulated business Irish Water. Ervia directly employs over 1,600 people who deliver services to 1.6 million customers daily. We are guardians of the national assets and experts in our field. Our infrastructure supports economic and social development, protects the environment and enhances the health and quality of life of the Irish people.
The Asset Operations function within Gas Networks Ireland is responsible for executing field work safely and efficiently in support of the construction, operation, maintenance and repair of network assets. The Asset Operation function is also responsible for enabling efficient and customer focused work delivery by providing shared work management services across functions, delivering optimised levels of performance in work flow coordination, scheduling and dispatch, customer interfaces, clerical and mapping support.
The Customer Operations Team is responsible for ensuring that all customer complaint calls are responded to appropriately and efficiently. Reporting to the Customer Operations Manager, the Customer Operations Analyst is responsible for ensuring the progression of the efficient resolution of all customer complaints and escalations received from the Contact Centre. They will also be responsible for ensuring that payments for all market segments are processed in a professional manner in line with the GNI Customer Charter and other regulatory commitments and that all connection contributions are promptly& accurately recorded, receipted and acknowledged. There are a number of areas which are key: managing key internal stakeholder relationship across the business and also managing the street/GPRN creation process to ensure that all streets/GPRNs are created in line with the data quality requirements of the GIS spatial location process.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing customer complaints process in line with published regulatory resolution service standards from creation to resolution
- Report monthly to GNI on complaints activity from creation, completion and compliance vs CRU targets and internal KPI’s
- Maintain and develop role with the CRU office as part of the complaint process
- Contacting customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results and any planned adjustments
- Manage the Escalation process for Customer Care and ensure key stakeholder relationship are maintained and enhanced across GNI
- Liaise with the GNI Contact Centre and Customer Contact Section on call escalation process and inform them of any changes in back office processes as required
- Liaise with the Escalation Teams in both the Call Centre and Workflow Progression
- Manage unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation and resolution
- Ensure the processing of all payments is done in a timely and robust manner to the Finance Dept circa €6m 2017.
- Ensuring field returns are accurately inputted / progressed in a timely manner on the IUS
- Liase with the Data Operations Department to ensure street creation is effected accurately and in line with data rules and GIS requirements
- Ensure appropriate archiving of both in-house and field documentation. Ensure that all relevant documentation is stored in a easily retrievable manner
- Liaise with Asset Management on issues relating to DM queries
- Quality check the street creation process to ensure all relevant IUS data is captured and created in an accurate and comprehensive manner.
- Checking to ensure that appropriate changes are made to resolve customers' problems within acceptable timeline
- Maintaining records of customer interactions and transactions
- Raising risks and issues as appropriate to the Customer Operations Manager
- Providing ongoing status reports to the Customer Operations Manager
- Ensure all staff are trained in all areas of works carried out within the section.
- Reports on a weekly and monthly basis on all administration related activities
- Reports on a weekly and monthly basis on street creation activity
- Develop Customer Operations Process Manual for all activities carried out within the section
- Develop new reports to ensure all activities in section are captured.
- Processing relevant Quotations requested by GNI Stakeholders
- Perform other duties as required from time to time
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Ability to develop relationships to accomplish team goals coupled with dealing effectively with differences of opinion and conflict management
- Third Level Qualification Desirable
- Good knowledge of the Customer Care function, preferably with experience of working in complaints.
- Knowledge of the Maximo, IUS and GIS Systems an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with guiding and developing others towards their goals, providing appropriate feedback and coaching
- Proven ability to prioritise tasks, work with schedules, manage resources while remaining focused on team goals
- Driver of high standards for individual, team and organisational accomplishment and delivering desired results
- Ability to set high standards, by encouraging others to assume responsibility and accountability for tasks
How to apply
- The closing date for receipt of applications for this vacancy is the 15th August 2018
- Applications, including a current Curriculum Vitae should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- *Please include the Reference Number for this Role when making an application*
- Ervia is an equal opportunities employer