Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Gas Networks Ireland – One4all (the Multistore Gift Card) giveaway October 2017
Competition on Gasnetworks.ie
October 27th until October 31st 2017
1. Eligibility: This competition is open to those aged 16 or over, who are eligible to register their interest for a new natural gas connection and reside in the Republic of Ireland or Northern Ireland except employees of Gas Networks Ireland (‘The Promoter’) and its subsidiary companies, their agencies and anyone professionally connected with this promotion.
2. The Promoter: The Promoter is Gas Networks Ireland, a company registered in Ireland under company registration number 555744.
3. Prize: One One4all (the Multistore Gift Card) worth €100 each.
4. Winner Selection: The winner(s) will be chosen randomly from all entries received by the closing date. A draw for the prize will take place within three hours of the competition closing date and the winner(s) will be notified thereafter. Prizes will be arranged with the winner(s) on an individual basis. Should a winner(s) not wish to avail of the prize on offer when contacted with notification of the win, the prize will be offered to another randomly drawn participant.
5. Communication: The Promoter holds the right to contact competition entrants via phone, e-mail and/or any other means of communication for the purpose of notifying competition winner(s) and to attain delivery details.
6. Promoter’s Discretion: The Promoter retains sole discretion to withhold prizes without liability if, in its view, a winner(s) is ineligible, the entry is invalid or a winner(s) does not meet the necessary requirements as set out in these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the competition in the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside of its control. The Promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
7. Responsibility: The Promoter does not accept responsibility for late, lost, ineligible or incomplete submissions or entries. Responsibility cannot be accepted for entries invalidated by technical problems beyond the control of the Promoter or problems accessing the website. All internet connection charges shall be the entrant’s responsibility.
8. Entrants’ Details: Details of participants and winner(s) shall be retained by the Promoter for the purpose of this competition. Your details will be used in accordance with applicable Data Protection legal requirements. By entering the competition participants accept that should they win, their name (First name and surname) and address (county/place) may be published online, in print or in any other outlet seen fit by the Promoter. Participants may withdraw their consent to the retention of such data at any time by declaring such withdrawal to the Promoter by emailing email@example.com
9. Acceptance of Terms and Conditions: By participating in the Promotion, participants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
10. Liability: To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter excludes all liability whatsoever to entrants and the winner(s) in connection with the Promotion and the prize(s) to be awarded.
11. Amendment of Terms and Conditions: The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at their sole discretion and without notice.