Terms and Conditions - Gas Networks Ireland – Autumn Ideal Home Show stand competition October 2019
Competition at stand S50 – Ideal Home Show, RDS Simmonscourt, Dublin 4
Offer valid from October 25th until October 28th 2019
1. Eligibility: This competition is open to those aged 18 or over, who are eligible for a new natural gas connection and reside in the Republic of Ireland or Northern Ireland except employees of Gas Networks Ireland (‘The Promoter’) and its subsidiary companies, their agencies and anyone professionally connected with this promotion. This competition is open to all those who register their interest in connecting their home to natural gas at the Ideal Home Show*.
2. The Promoter: The Promoter is Gas Networks Ireland, a company registered in Ireland under company registration number 555744.
3. Prize: Weekend overnight stay for two people at the Kilkenny Ormonde Hotel including breakfast and dinner.
4. Winner Selection: Applicants can register their interest in person at the Promoter’s show stand (S50) at the Ideal Homes Expo, RDS main hall, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4 between October 25th and October 28th 2019.
The winner will be chosen randomly from all entries received by the closing date. A draw for the prize will take place within 24 hours of the competition closing date and the winner will be notified thereafter. Prizes will be arranged with the winner on an individual basis. Should a winner not wish to avail of the prize on offer when contacted with notification of the win, the prize will be offered to another randomly drawn participant.
5. Communication: The Promoter holds the right to contact competition entrants via phone, e-mail and/or any other means of communication for the purpose of notifying competition winner(s) and to attain delivery details.
6. Promoter’s Discretion: The Promoter retains sole discretion to withhold prizes without liability if, in its view, a winner(s) is ineligible, the entry is invalid or a winner(s) does not meet the necessary requirements as set out in these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the competition in the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside of its control. The Promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
7. Responsibility: The Promoter does not accept responsibility for late, lost, ineligible or incomplete submissions or entries. Responsibility cannot be accepted for entries invalidated by technical problems beyond the control of the Promoter.
8. Entrants’ Details: Details of the winner shall be retained by the Promoter for the purpose of contacting the winner in relation to this competition and in relation to their expression of interest to connect to gas. Your details will be used in accordance with applicable Data Protection legal requirements. By entering the competition participants accept that their name (first name and surname), address, contact number and email address may be used to contact them if they win the competition and in relation to their expression of interest to connect to gas. Participants may withdraw their consent to the retention of such data at any time by declaring such withdrawal to the Promoter by emailing email@example.com
9. Acceptance of Terms and Conditions: By participating in the Promotion, participants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
10. Liability: To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter excludes all liability whatsoever to entrants and the winner(s) in connection with the Promotion and the prize to be awarded.
11. Amendment of Terms and Conditions: The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at their sole discretion and without notice.
*The Promoter’s terms and conditions for standard domestic connection customers shall apply.