We are committed to responsible business practices
Our corporate responsibility
Gas Networks Ireland is committed to responsible business practices, ensuring that environmental, ethical and social principles are at the core of our business decisions and are key to our business strategy. Our values reflect that responsibility is an integral part of how we develop and conduct our business. Details on our approach to managing and delivering Corporate Responsibility are outlined in our Corporate Responsibility Policy and Corporate Responsibility Strategy.
- We endeavour to responsibly meet customer expectations now and for the future
- We continue to promote excellence and diversity through our people
- We proactively safeguard our environment
- We continue to ensure community is at the heart of our business
- We live our values through our actions
Business Working Responsibly Mark
In November 2018, Gas Networks Ireland was recertified for the third time to the Business Working Responsibly Mark for responsible and sustainable business practices. Gas Networks Ireland was first awarded the Mark in 2013. The Mark, developed by Business in the Community Ireland and audited by the NSAI, is based on the ISO 26000 guidance standard and demonstrates our commitment to corporate responsibility. Gas Networks Ireland is one of 33 organisations in Ireland to currently hold the Mark.