Corporate Responsibility Strategy
Gas Networks Ireland has a comprehensive three year Corporate Responsibility Strategy identifying priorities under each of the CR pillars of Community, Environment, Workplace, Marketplace and Governance, all with the aim of moving CR further towards a high impact integrated approach that is strategic to the mission and vision of Gas Networks Ireland.
Corporate Responsibility Strategy core objectives:
• Maintain ISO 26000 Business Working Responsibly Mark
• Continue to evolve and develop community programmes and partnerships for business benefit
• Identify and progress priorities for each pillar
• Establish a cross company CR working group
• Integrate UN Sustainable Development Goals into CR strategy