Terms and Conditions – Biodiversity Poster Competition - Gas Networks Ireland
Competition on Facebook
1. Eligibility: This competition is open to children under the ages of 18 or adults under the care of a guardian, entries to be submitted by guardians aged 18 or over, who reside in the Republic of Ireland or Northern Ireland except employees of Gas Networks Ireland (‘The Promoter’) and its subsidiary companies, their agencies and anyone professionally connected with this promotion.
2. The Promoter: The Promoter is Gas Networks Ireland, a company registered in Ireland under company registration number 555744.
3. To enter guardians must send a copy of the child's poster to: email@example.com from 5th June 2020 up to midnight on 19th June 2020.
4. Prize: The Great Big Book – Irish Wildlife – Juanita Browne.
5. Winner Selection: The winner(s) will be chosen by a panel of Gas Networks Ireland employees from all entries received by the closing date. Winners will be selected within one week of the competition closing date and the winner(s) will be notified at that time. Prizes will be arranged with the winner(s) on an individual basis. Should a winner not wish to avail of the prize on offer when contacted with notification of the win, the prize will be offered to another selected participant.
6. Communication: The Promoter holds the right to contact competition entrants via phone, e-mail and/or any other means of communication for the purpose of notifying competition winners and to attain delivery details etc. It is for this purpose that Gas Network Ireland will retain the data submitted for a period of 60 days from June 19th 2020 after this date the data will be removed from the Gas Networks Ireland system.
7. Promoter’s Discretion: The Promoter retains sole discretion to withhold prizes without liability if, in its view, a winner is ineligible, the entry is invalid or a winner does not meet the necessary requirements as set out in these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Promotion in the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside of its control. The Promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
8. Responsibility: The Promoter does not accept responsibility for late, lost, ineligible or incomplete submissions or entries. Responsibility cannot be accepted for entries invalidated by technical problems beyond the control of the Promoter or problems accessing the website. All internet connection charges shall be the entrant’s responsibility.
9. Entrants’ Details: Details of participants and winners shall be retained by the Promoter for the purpose of this Promotion. By entering the competition participants through their Guardians accept that should they win their name (initial and surname) and address (county/place) may be published online, in print or in any other outlet seen fit by The Promoter. All other applicants may withdraw their consent to the retention of such data at any time by declaring such withdrawal to the Promoter by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Acceptance of Terms and Conditions: By participating in the Promotion, participants through their guardians are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
11. Consent- by submitting an entry to this competition I / we as guardian(s) hereby acknowledge and consent to Gas Networks Ireland processing all submitted personal data relating to the entry.
12. Liability: To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter excludes all liability whatsoever to entrants and the winner in relation to the Promotion and the prize(s) to be awarded.
13. Amendment of Terms and Conditions: The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at their sole discretion and without notice.
14. If you have any questions about how Gas Networks Ireland will be processing your data please contact us at DataProtection@ervia.ie or visit the Gas Networks Ireland website www.gasnetworks.ie and click on the Data Protection link to view the Gas Networks Ireland data protection notice.