Historical consumption data requests
Suppliers may need information about the end user's historical consumption of gas.
Accessing the data for suppliers
A supplier may require information relating to the end user's historical consumption of gas to assist in the pricing of gas shipping contracts. Suppliers may access the data directly from the GPRO IT systems. Historical consumption information is provided for a 24 month period, where available. For LDM and DM supply points the Historical Consumption Report will include monthly consumption and daily metered (DM) consumption in kWh. DM consumption will be provided where available and will be for information purposes only.
For NDM supply points the Historical Consumption Report will consist of monthly consumption for a 24-month period only. Historic consumption data for household customers at NDM Supply Points is not available from the GPRO. This information may be available on the End User's bill.
Accessing the data for end users
End users should complete a Historical Consumption Request Form (PDF 408KB). The GPRO will acknowledge receipt of a request for historical information within 1 working day. The Historical Consumption Report will be provided by the GPRO within 5 working days of receipt of request from end user. Historical Consumption Reports will include the following information:
- Gas point address Gas Point Registration Number (GPRN)
- Supply Point Reference Number (SPRN)
- Connection type (distribution or transmission)
- Meter number
- Consumption band
- The Supply Point Capacity (SPC) for the current gas year for distribution connected gas points Note: The transmission Reserved Capacity (RC) is deemed to be confidential and will not be provided
- The Annual Quantity (AQ) in kWh for the current gas year
- The monthly consumption figures in kWh for 24 months only
- The daily metered (DM) reading in kWh, where available, for a maximum of 24 months. DM readings are provided for information purposes only.
For detailed procedures in relation to Historical Consumption Requests, please refer to the GPRO Procedures: