Graduate Programme 2023
Role: Engineering and IT
Duration: Two years
Applications for Gas Networks Ireland's 2023 Graduate Programme are now open.
As a participant on this programme, you will have the opportunity to benefit from rotations that will give you experience on some of the largest gas infrastructure projects in the country. On successful completion of the two-year programme, all participants will receive a formal certification of completion and a number of permanent positions will be available within Gas Networks Ireland.
As a participant in the Gas Networks Ireland Graduate Programme, you will gain invaluable experience during rotations in a selection the following areas:
- Engineering projects
- Future technology and materials research and development (including hydrogen and biomethane)
- IT, engineering technology and operational technology
- Gas transportation/gas control
- Gas safety
- Asset management and delivery
In addition to receiving best in class mentoring and on the job development, you will be given significant technical and personal development opportunities as part of the Graduate Programme.
Furthermore, joining us on our journey to a cleaner energy future with renewable gas, the training offering will be aligned with relevant professional bodies, including Engineers Ireland, to help support you towards chartership.
On completion of this unique two-year programme you will have gained extensive experience and knowledge of each sector. Furthermore, you will have acquired a well-rounded perspective of a dynamic industry that will benefit your career. Regardless of which area you choose to specialise in, you will have a significant competitive advantage over your peers.
Completion of the Gas Networks Ireland Graduate programme will also provide evidence to support your future Chartership application.
Successful completion of the programme will require you to complete a number of rotations. A competitive salary will be offered.
- You are a recent or prospective graduate/post graduate in a STEM discipline.
- You have a track record of academic success with a Graduate or Post Graduate Qualification (minimum L8).
- A natural problem solver, who relishes working in diverse teams and has strong communication skills.
- You naturally demonstrate initiative, innovation and drive, and a pride in the work you deliver.
- You should also have strong IT skills with advanced MS Office and some project management software experience.
- You must be fully eligible to work in Ireland for the duration of the programme.
- You will preferably hold a full driver’s licence.
- Be enthusiastic, curious, and ambitious.
The application process is open from 1st October until 30th December.
Placements will be on a full-time basis, starting in September 2023.
If you have queries on the Graduate Programme email GNIGraduate@gasnetworks.ie
Please note that by clicking the link below you will be brought to a third-party site managed by our assessment provider, Aon’s Assessment Solutions. You can view Aon's privacy notice here.Apply now