Information About Gas Networks Ireland
Who we are and what we do
Gas Networks Ireland is a subsidiary of Ervia. Ervia is a commercial semi-state company with responsibility for the delivery of gas and water infrastructure and services in Ireland. Read more about what we do.
Gas Networks Ireland has an executive Board comprising six members. They are:
- Cathal Marley (Chairman), Acting Group Chief Executive Officer, Ervia
- Denis O’Sullivan, Managing Director, Gas Networks Ireland
- Liam O’Sullivan, Group Chief Operations Officer, Ervia
- Michael G. O’Sullivan, Director of Business Services, Ervia
- Brendan Murphy, Group Commercial and Regulatory Director, Ervia
- Edwina Nyhan, Head of Finance Business Operations, Ervia
The mechanisms whereby Gas Networks Ireland’s employees and management may raise concerns, or make disclosures in the public interest, in accordance with the Protected Disclosures Act 2014, is outlined in the Ervia Group Protected Disclosures Policy which is available here Protected Disclosures Policy.
Section 22 of the Protected Disclosures Act 2014 requires public bodies to publish an Annual Report relating to protected disclosures made under the Act.
|Salary Band||Number of People|
Less than 40000
|40000 - 49999||61|
|50000 - 59999||139|
|60000 - 69999||136|
|70000 - 79999||75|
|80000 - 89999||44|
90000 - 99999
100000 - 120000
Greater than 120000
Source: Updated July 2018