Our procurement policy strives to secure value-for-money, ensure compliance with all legal and governance requirements and minimise risk for our business.
Certain activities carried out by Gas Networks Ireland require compliance with applicable procurement laws. Gas Networks Ireland adopts different procurement approaches, depending on the monetary value of the contract.
Contracts with a monetary value above the procurement threshold level (Goods or Services greater than €443k, Works greater than €5,548m and Social and other Specific Services greater than €1m) are advertised through the Official Journal of the European Union (OJEU). Prospective suppliers and contractors are advised to regularly review the eTenders website to view advertised tender competitions.
All other contracts below the threshold levels as specified above are procured as per Gas Networks Ireland procurement policy, which is in compliance with applicable procurement law.
Contracts Awarded are published on www.etenders.gov.ie post Contract execution.
Register with e-Tenders through the e-Tenders website (www.etenders.gov.ie). Once registration is complete prospective suppliers can set up alerts against the relevant Common Procurement Vocabulary (C.P.V.) codes (www.etenders.gov.ie/system-user-guides).
To register an interest in a competition advertised by Ervia and its subsidiaries Irish Water, Gas Networks Ireland and Gas Networks Ireland (UK), please use the following steps:
1. Log onto www.etenders.gov.ie
2. Click on Notice Search for the competitions advertised by Ervia/Irish Water
3. Click on Advanced Search, select the Authority as Ervia/Irish Water and click on Search
4. Click on the link(s) under “Tender name” header to view tender details
5. Please follow the instructions under the “Instructions to bidder” header and/or under “Section VI.3) Additional Information” within the Notice itself (click on View Notice)
Follow the instructions in the tender documents.
For general information on Supply Chain Transactional Services, please contact:
Supply Chain Transactional Services
Cork T12 YHR3
T: +353 (0)21 4534777