Our procurement policy strives to secure value-for-money, ensure compliance with all legal and governance requirements and minimise risk for our business.
Certain activities carried out by Gas Networks Ireland require compliance with applicable procurement laws. Gas Networks Ireland adopts different procurement approaches, depending on the monetary value of the contract.
Contracts with a monetary value above the procurement threshold level (Goods or Services greater than €443k, Works greater than €5,548m and Social and other Specific Services greater than €1m) are advertised through the Official Journal of the European Union (OJEU). Prospective suppliers and contractors are advised to regularly review the eTenders website to view advertised tender competitions.
All other contracts below the threshold levels as specified above are procured as per Gas Networks Ireland procurement policy, which is in compliance with applicable procurement law.
Contracts Awarded are published on www.etenders.gov.ie post Contract execution.
Register with e-Tenders through the e-Tenders website (www.etenders.gov.ie). Once registration is complete prospective suppliers can set up alerts against the relevant Common Procurement Vocabulary (C.P.V.) codes (www.etenders.gov.ie/system-user-guides).
To register an interest in a competition advertised by Ervia and its subsidiaries Irish Water, Gas Networks Ireland and Gas Networks Ireland (UK), please use the following steps:
1. Log onto www.etenders.gov.ie
2. Click on Notice Search for the competitions advertised by Ervia/Irish Water
3. Click on Advanced Search, select the Authority as Ervia/Irish Water and click on Search
4. Click on the link(s) under “Tender name” header to view tender details
5. Please follow the instructions under the “Instructions to bidder” header and/or under “Section VI.3) Additional Information” within the Notice itself (click on View Notice)
Follow the instructions in the tender documents.
For general information on Supply Chain Transactional Services, please contact:
Supply Chain Transactional Services
Cork T12 YHR3
T: +353 (0)21 4534777
For current tenders advertised on our website, please follow the instructions in the notice.
Gas Networks Ireland (GNI) is undertaking a competitive tender process (under threshold) to award a works contract. The works will involve the design, construction and testing of a soil Stabilisation/ solidification process to remediate1.4 hectare of contaminated soils at the site of the former Gasworks, Dock Road, Limerick.
The works will include the following;
1. Site excavation to required depths to remove contamination:-
It is proposed that the upper 3m of soils across the 1.4 hectare site are excavated except where site constraints preclude excavation to this depth. All buried structures within the 3m excavation depth shall be broken out, excavated and crushed for re-use as appropriate subject to chemical testing. Excavations may extend below the groundwater table in some areas of the site.
2. Screen and sort material into stockpiles of hard, suitable and unsuitable material
3. Stabilisation/ solidification of material
4.Removal of unsuitable and recyclable materials by lorry to appropriate facilities
5. Crushing of ‘hard-dig’ materials.
6. Backfill site using suitable material from site, plus imported fill, as required.
If you wish to express an interest in this tender please email firstname.lastname@example.org . The date for return of tenders is not later than 12:00hrs (local time) Wednesday 11th July 2018.